NES-USB is temporarily marked down to welcome it into the the Nonelec product line!
This controller can be used with many different emulators and provides all of the necessary buttons for working with LSDJ.
Working/composing/playing in emulators is cost-efficient, portable, and safe.
This is an excellent solution for someone with a laptop that wishes to compose on the go without bringing a Game Boy. As an added benefit, your songs will be stored safely on a hard drive and are thus available for upload to a backup destination of your choosing instantly.
For a much more detailed breakdown of why the NES-USB controller is awesome and you should get one, see our blog article!
Common Use Case - Windows & Mac:
- Install Wine if on a Mac.
- Download BGB, unzip, and open the .exe (open with Wine if on a Mac.) Mac users - using Winebottler, select to move all files and folders to the app, call it BGB, choose where to put your new BGB.app (I recommend your Desktop!) and click install.
- Plug in your NES-USB Controller
- Open BGB
- Configure your NES controller in Joystick Settings
- Open the ROM you wish to use